Monday, November 1, 2010

Winners of the Bella and Edward Wall Scroll!

I'm still in a candy-induced haze
but I came up just long enough to pick the winner of
this adorable Edward and Bella Wall Scroll
Congratulations 
to
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Kristen!!!

But wait.....I was digging through the prize closet and found that we have TWO Bella and Edward Wall Scrolls!
So our second winner is
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Mama Cougar

Congrats to both of our winners!

Kristen - I know where you live (hehehehe)
MC - I have your snail mail address....so it's all good!
Mwah!

1 comment:

  1. ZOMGah, I am totally excited Marie & Kassie!!!

    THANK YOU - can't wait to add this to my den!

    MC

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors