Saturday, April 24, 2010

Photo of Rob From Last Night


I saw this picture of Rob on Pop Sugar that was taken last night at his sister Lizzy's gig and I'm thinking I've seen this shirt before.  Yeah, I know I'm way too fucking obsessed when I start noticing stupid little crap like this, but I'm sure I'd seen that shirt on him in Remember Me.
And there you go.  Is it me, or is this the same shirt?  Looks to me like Rob is stealing from the wardrobe department once again!  He's such a guy!  I'm sure it's because it's so much easier to just take the clothes from the set than to go out and get his own.  You remember what happened last time the poor guy went shopping for underwear?  I'm not even going to go there with those pictures.

You know what Rob? I am volunteering, right now - to be your personal shopper.  You don't even have to pay me (in money that is ~ mwahahahahah)!!!!!!!  That's how much I ♥ you!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to give him private laundry lessons!
    Apparently that is what the big problem is he doesn't do laundry and runs out of clean clothes.

    Hi *waves*

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors