Monday, November 1, 2010

Winners of the Bella and Edward Wall Scroll!

I'm still in a candy-induced haze
but I came up just long enough to pick the winner of
this adorable Edward and Bella Wall Scroll
Congratulations 
to
Kristen!!!

But wait.....I was digging through the prize closet and found that we have TWO Bella and Edward Wall Scrolls!
So our second winner is
Mama Cougar

Congrats to both of our winners!

Kristen - I know where you live (hehehehe)
MC - I have your snail mail address....so it's all good!
Mwah!

1 comment:

  1. ZOMGah, I am totally excited Marie & Kassie!!!

    THANK YOU - can't wait to add this to my den!

    MC

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors