Saturday, February 18, 2012

Swoony Berlin Rob

I totally miss the sex hair, but the Robuzz works for me too.
I just love this man, so I really don't care what he does with his hair.
I actually kinda hope he did just because he can.
So here are some Berlin Rob pics that make me swoony.......


Love that laugh

Boob Man?  Hell yes!!!!


*sigh*


 Beautiful smile


Those lips....that bottle....need I say more?

Just enjoying the pretty....




 Don't even get me started on this coat......it does things to me!!!!



I love adorkable Rob too!



Soon Bel Ami, soon!
I already have a date with my bloggy BFF, MrsKassieCullen
to go see Rob's beautiful nekkid ass!!!!
Can't wait!

*credit to whomever took these pics (obviously not me)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for this movie to make an appearance at our theaters!

    I do miss the sex hair but I'm digging the buzz cut. Who wants to put their money on lice? hahahahaha jk love you Rooooooobbbbb!!

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors