Saturday, April 27, 2013

Random Twilight Thoughts #1

In my busy life, I don't always have time to write a full fledged post, but I do have these random Twilight thoughts from time to time.  Maybe others have these same silly thoughts.....so I thought I'd start posting these from time to time.

Random Twilight Thought #1

I've been listening to the "Eclipse" book on CD in the car on my way to and from work for the last week or so.  I got to the part where Bella, Edward and Charlie are driving to the graduation, and Edward is in the back seat of Charlies cop car, behind the protective glass.  


"And now Edward rode in the backseat of my father’s police car, behind the fiberglass divider, with an amused expression — probably due to my father’s amused expression, and the grin that widened every time Charlie stole a glance at Edward in his rearview mirror. Which almost certainly meant that Charlie was imagining things that would get him in trouble with me if he said them out loud."
Bella Swan, Eclipse, Chapter 16, p.351

Do you think this is what was on Charlie's mind?  I guess only Edward would know.

So when I was listening to this, I was thinking how fabulous this would have been if it had been included in the movie.  Can you see Robward in the back of the police car with the sexy little smirk on his face????  That crooked smile we all love so much???  



Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. :)
One of the many book moments that should have been included in the movie, IMO.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I had forgotten all about this scene but I can just imagine that Charlie in his mind is thinking how he'd love to teach Edward a lesson and Edward is amused listening to Charlie and extra smirking, "yeah, like this car could hold me."

    thanks for the Twithoughts this morning!

    Great smirky pics! Rob was born perfect for Edward. #truth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh kiTT, I'll use any excuse to post some sexy, smirky Rob pics! :)

      There are so many other scenes that I wish had been left in the movies, but I'll save those for other random posts. LOL

      Delete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors