Saturday, November 5, 2011

BD Event at HOB!!!!

So today my sis, our friend Lorena and I all dragged our asses out of bed this morning at 4 a.m. to get downtown to the House of Blues to get tickets for the Breaking Dawn Event hosted by Summit to kick of the release of the Breaking Dawn soundtrack.  
Our determination paid off!!!!

We get to see Nikki, Ashley, Jackson and Peter
plus Christina Perri!!!!

Getting there is half the fun though......
so here are some pics of us while waiting in line.

6 a.m. and 38 degrees.....brrrrrr frickin brrrrrrr!!!!!

Summit came around and handed out posters
as well as cookies and Vitamin Water!
Poster #1
Poster #2
I took this one when I got home - my hands were freezing down there!

We took this one at the hotel where we snuck into to use the bathroom! LOL
Amanda and Nicole - two amazing chicks we met in line!!!! :)
Barb "MrsFiftyShades"

Lorena "ChicagoluvsEdward"

Yours Truly - UAB

I don't know if you know yet, but MrsKassieCullen is one lucky h00r and won VIP tickets to the BD event, so between all of us, hopefully we will have some great pics to share after Tuesday!
Can't wait!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was soooo happy when you told me the line wasn't ridiculous. I was worried it would be thousands deep. But you got your tickets!!! I couldn't be more excited about this concert! I'm literally crapping myself!! Squee 2 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait!!!! I hope the weather is kind to us that day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb and your son, I see the family resemblance!

    I know it was amazing for you
    UAB!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors