Sunday, November 4, 2012

Not Intended For Sleep?

*tap-tap-tap* Is this thing on?  Hello?  Anyone there?  Hello?

Oh, there you are!    Thanks for stopping by!  I'm surprised to see you.
Why? you ask.  Well, it might have something to do with the fact that I am a complete and utter failure when it comes to blogging this past year.  So why on earth would someone stop by a blog that very rarely updates?  That's why I am surprised to see you.

Anyway.....real life is a bitch.  Seriously.  I cannot even go there.  You wouldn't believe half of it it I told you.
In my heart of hearts, I really want to post more, but realistically that may not happen.  Today, I just happen to be in a good place.

So here we are, on the cusp of the last Twilight movie.  I'm so excited and sad at the same time.
I can't wait to see BD2, but I am so sad to see this come to an end.  I started planning to post tons of BD2 clips, but decided that less is more.

This is my favorite clip I've seen so far from BD2 - and if you haven't seen this yet, listen to Rob's voice on the last line.  "It's not intended for sleep" - Holy Shit!!!!   Your girly bits will get up and do a happy dance.  Mine did!
Enjoy!
xo
UAB

1 comment:

  1. Oh Edward even if I wasn't a vampire I'd never sleep and always do non sleeping involved bed activities with you!!

    Oh em gee UAB I cannot freaking wait to see this movie with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors