Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kellan Turns The Big 2-6 Today!

Happy Birthday Kellan
You are now one year older, one year wiser...
one year hotter.

What is on your birthday wishlist this year?? Because I would like to make it happen for you.

Maybe a small vacation...
A nice calm relaxing island. 
I bet your dogs would love to splash in the water here.


How about a toy...
You'd look so hot on one of these. But remember safety first, wear your helmet.


I know how interested you are in inventing things...
You are no dummy but this is somewhere to start.


Since I will not be with you on your birthday to give you these things, I will give you this...

I'll save the kinky stuff for later!

8 comments:

  1. Dag nabbit (I'm quoting Rob and Kristen from the Eclipse commentary) the last picture is not showing up....and the caption has really got me curious! LOL

    Happy Birthday Kellan! We love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL the last pic is a cake from imagechef... now you have me curious as to what you thought it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kellan!

    Kassie you have to instill in me the kind of love you have for him though. He's adorably cute but all I ever see is big bear Emmett, and Emmett just doesn't do it for me. He's reminds me of my rough and tough brothers.
    But I like him and wish him a happy, healthy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fran that is precisely what I love about him.. he's adorably cute and a big cuddly teddy bear. Plus any man that cares about animals as much as he does makes me swoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. UAB: Where's the kinky stuff babe?

    kellan - shirt= nomnomnom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kassie - I didn't have anything specific in mind....I just assumed it was something pervy! LOL I wasn't thinking it was a cake! Yeah, FF has really put my mind in the gutter. And I'm fine with that! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HB - I was confused by your comment but now I see that the post came up as being posted by me when it was in fact posted by Kassie. So you'll have to ask her about the kinky stuff....I wouldn't know of such things. *innocently bats eyelashes*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure UAB...all innocent right? LOL

    KASSIE!!! Girl! Help HB out...where's the kink???? Don't tease and then not put out! js.

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors