Friday, September 23, 2011

EP Read Along

Hey girls. I had every intention of coming home from work today sitting down and writing the post on the Alec Novella. There just aren't enough hours in the day to finish everything we want to. I flaked. On the plus side, that gives you a whole extra week (just in case, like me, you didn't have enough time to read this week) to read the Alec story Public Enemy Number One: An EP Novella. I didn't want to do a half assed job and since I only work 2 days next week *YAY fist pump* I will be able to write something really good. Check back here Friday September 30th!

~Kassie

3 comments:

  1. s'all good bb - we understand. I 've been flaking out on the EP read along altogether this last week or two. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a slacker Kassie....really! Lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie you gotta get back and comment your ass off on my last EP post mmmkay? lol

    Lauren I'm such a slacker, I'll still blame you bc you introduced me to BDB. How can I possibly read anything else now? I can't even read fanfiction! Gaaaah sooo your fault! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors