Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day Twilight Junkies!!!!!

I think there is a really good chance that my husband may have forgotten not had a chance to get me even a card this Valentine's Day.  It's okay....I totally understand.  He just started a job the first of the year (YAY!) but he has sucky hours, which leave him little time to do anything but sleep when he's not at work.  Fear not my dear, I have taken the liberty of purchasing myself the following Valentine's Day card.  I'm sure it's not something you would pick out for me.....you're more the Shoebox type of guy.  But this card just screamed at me.....what could I do.  So Happy Valentine's Day to me.

I just love that this card opens out into a poster.....it will look awesome hanging around at my New Moon DVD Party next month!
And what guy wouldn't want to buy their girl a Valentine's Day card that opens up to a pin up of two extremely HOT guys? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors