Friday, February 12, 2010

New Moon Shirts are on CLEARANCE at Hot Topic!!!!!

Hot Topic has the most awesome clearance sale going on right now!  So hurry up at get your gear for your New Moon party next month.  Just have to pass a good deal on to my fellow Twilight sisters!!!!!
 
My FAVORITE!!! This one is only $12.49 (and that's in 2X, which I need!)

This one is only $12.49!!!!
This one is only $11.99!!!
Tripp Grey Twill Peacoat Sku 805279
Can you get your man into a peacoat????  It's only $14.49
ONLY $5.49!!!!

And this is only of FEW of the New Moon shirts that I saw on clearance.  No, I do not work for Hot Topic.....I just got so excited when I saw these amazing prices that I had to pass it on.  And I checked Torrid (more my size) and they have a bunch New Moon shirts for only $9.99.  They must be getting ready for all the new Eclipse gear!   YAY!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors