Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ran Into Rob at the Mall This Morning

I'm totally serious!!!  My fabulous sister and I went for our weekly walk around the mall, as part of our fitness plan to get into shape, in case we run into Rob.....and lo and behold, there he is!!!!  Who knew he was going to be 25 feet tall!  You know what they say about men and their promo poster size...LOL!
This just took my breath away.  My sister and I both reached for our cell phones, and while trying to remain inconspicuous....took really sucky pictures.  Now keep in mind, it is not even 9 a.m. and we are the only ones at the mall under the age of 60.....so we were getting some strange looks.  The best look though was from my completed mortified and humiliated 13 year old son who was with us.  That was precious.
Then on our second lap around the mall, my sister got the nerve to go right up under it and take pics.  Yay Barb!!!!!  She didn't care that the seniors walking club was staring at her/us.    You know with all the New Moon merchandise, plus now this 25 foot tall image of Rob, walking the mall as become an extremely pleasurable experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors