Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Cannot WAIT To See Remember Me!!!!

Hot new TV spot......



And HOT new movie stills......
Wet Rob.....my favorite!!!!

Okay....on top Rob, is pretty good too!  LOL






OMG! I almost forgot the Remember Me Official Website!!!!  I love when you click on it and it goes right to a full screen Remember Me movie poster.....super, mega large Rob!

So now I just have to figure out how I am going to sneak out of the house to go see this, because if the men in my house find out, they will harass me....RELENTLESSLY!   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors