Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Power of Twilight

Dudes! I am totally freaking out right now!  Last year, my sister and I threw a party when the Twilight DVD came out.  It was a nice little party, and we had so much fun.  There were about 10 of us, and we enjoyed some vampire venom, blood red margaritas, and other vamp goodies.

Well, who knew the power of Twilight.  The guest list keeps growing and growing.  This year is not going to be a nice "little" party, but a full blown, all out, big ass party!!!!!!  Barb and I decided we wanted to do goody bags this year for everyone and we started of with 12 of everything.  Shit, now we are up to 21 people (not including ourselves) and some of the stuff we already bought, we don't have enough of and can't find it anymore.  AAAAHHHH!!!!!  Don't get me wrong.  I am totally jazzed and cannot wait.  It is going to be a totally EPIC New Moon party.  I'm just.......freaking out.  I need a little Jasper right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors