Friday, May 6, 2011

EP Read Along Week 10 - Slight Delay

Just a quick note and then I'll be back tonight.

Sadly, Kassie's Grandpa passed away yesterday.  So from all the Twilight Junkies, we send our thoughts and prayers to Kassie and her family.  You know we are here for you if you need us!

The EP post is coming, but it won't be until later this evening.  I won't be able to work on it until I get home from work tonight.  So stay tuned, and come on back sometime tonight or over the weekend to comment.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

xo
Marie

2 comments:

  1. Kassie, I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa. Please accept my sympathies. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors