1) I don't drink tap water. It smells like metal yuck!
2) I'm a very finicky eater, you'd think I would be much skinnier with the list of foods I won't eat.
3) The very first concert I ever went to was Hanson in 1998. I have the ticket stub and t-shirt to prove it :)
|I'm too lazy to go put the shirt on and take a pic so you'll have to settle for this|
4) I love rap music and even though the above admission might make you think differently I prefer rap over any other music.
5) My car was my grandpa's before he gave it to me, it's pink (okay so the title says sunrise red but it's sooo pink), I miss my grandpa :(
|Me snuggling with my grandpa awww|
7) I played the clarinet for five years but quit before high school because I didn't want to be labeled a 'band geek'.
8) I have really poor eyesight, like really freaking bad and I refuse to wear glasses. I'll only wear contacts.
9) I watch more TV than is normal for one person but it's rapidly declining with the more FF I read.
10) I'm really handy when it comes to putting things together and I flove getting electronics hooked up.
11) I have really sensitive hearing and sense of smell, I chalk it up to my poor eyesight heightening the others.
12) I know lots of useless information but have a bad memory when it comes to learning.
13) Thirteen is my favorite number and no not because of Rob's b-day :)
14) I have a fear of bugs. It's so bad I get all shakey/panicky when they are near me.
15) Barq's Root Beer is like my own version of crack.
16) I don't like scary movies bc I have very vivid dreams and dream of what I see. That's why I like to read FF before bed, my imagination carries over ;)
17) I hate being out in nature. I'm a bit of a germaphobe and a bit OCD.
18) I'm really into sports. I love my Chicago teams. You won't catch me cheering for a team if they don't have the name Chicago Bears, Chicago Bulls, Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago White Sox and yes I even cheer on the Chicago Cubs (the things I'll do for my nephew *shakes head*)
19) I love wrestling; high school, college, professional... I love it all! I was also the book keeper for my high school's wrestling team, Go Mustangs! I did baseball and football too. I love my sports!
|I took this pic of my fav wrestler CM Punk at my first show. |
We had spectacular seats, 7th row!
20) I love to talk a lot and I'm kinda loud about it, well after we've been around each other for a bit, I'm usually really nervous meeting new people.
21) I love to dance but have never been clubbing, not my scene.
22) I'm a middle child, I have an older sister and younger brother and we all surprisingly like each other.
|Shhh don't tell them I put this up here okay. They'd kill me :)|
PS: Is that a Heineken I spy??
23) I'm am the godmother to two adorable children, Ryan and Annabella. Ryan just called me "My Kassie" the other day when talking to his Papa, I cried a bit :)
|Me, Ryan and Anna|
24) My favorite TV show is Burn Notice, it has been since the day it started and will be until long after the series is over. It's the only show I can watch the reruns a billion times and not get bored.
25) I love to bake; cookies, cake, muffins etc and make breakfast foods; pancakes, french toast, omelets but I'll only eat the baked goods.
Now if you feel like you've learned more than 25 things about me you'd probably be right I get a bit wordy when talking about myself. What are you waiting for? Tell me 25 things about yourself or 2 or 5 or 13 either in the comments or on your own blog. Everyone else is doing it TwiKiwi50, ChloeCougar, dangrdafne and LwE did it. Succumb to peer pressure!