Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Birthday Gifts

Welcome to day three of the Birthday Blog train! Hop on board the gift car and see some of the wonderful gifts we want Rob to have for his 26th birthday.






Hey Rob, every year for your birthday I worry about what to get for you. I mean I know you can get whatever you want, whenever you want no matter the cost. But you won't do that, will you? No. How do I know this, because I think I've come to know you fairly well over these last few years.


So I've decided to not only go practical but to stick with things you will willingly accept as a gift because they are not overboard, well maybe a little.


A new supply of Carhartt pieces. Let's relive some favorite Carhartt items on you...


Blue Carhartt pants, check
Carhartt workman's jacket, check
I don't blame you for wearing their clothes all the time, they are so comfortable!


~~~


Next I would get you a new supply of baseball hats. I see you've been wearing a plain black one out recently and I miss the days of you supporting MLB.




I will buy you one of every MLB hat I can get my hands on.



So now you can wear a different hat every day of the month.

~~~

I would also like to get you some more shoes. Because one can just never have enough shoes.





And I mean how cool would it be to own a pair of these???
...or is it just me?


Well Rob I sure hope you enjoy all of the gifts you recieved on your birthday. 

Happy Birthday from TJA

Please follow the birthday train, your next stop is Rob-Attack

8 comments:

  1. Shoes and hats. What more can a man ask for? Well,
    maybe a white shirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very practical and cool stuff! I think we might want to throw in some underwear and socks too....a man can't have too many socks and underwear! LOL On second thought, let's just let him go commando under those Carhartt pants. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will be set for a while!! I think the shoes are cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least one of us thinks about stuff Rob might actually need! My mind always drifts to naughty places...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice stuff, good gifts. for more nice birthday gifts just go to http://www.partybounty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. look practical gift...Best gifts for boys...I am glad you share it.

    gift pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors