Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Birthday Letter

Welcome to day two of Rob's birthday blog train. Here you will find a letter to Rob, just a few things about him, to help celebrate his 26th birthday.






Dear Rob,


I never know what I would truly like to say to you. You are just a man. A man that happens to make movies, movies that I and many many other women (and men) enjoy. However, when it comes to thinking of you, my mind goes blank. I will try my best to convey what I really feel in this letter.


The though of you being "just a man" somehow doesn't ring true. I'm sure to you, all the hype and hoopla surrounding your life, is crazy and uncalled for. But to me, you are pretty amazing. Not only are you very attractive, I'm not gonna lie, you are also very funny and down to Earth. You say what's on your mind, and don't apologize for it. With the conviction behind your words, you should never have to apologize.


I love that sometimes you just blurt things out. A few of my favorites are:


I was already a man



But I did fuck you



Orgasm faces



Just the tip



I'm the butt double



Kind of about thrusting



No that's not how Edward would thrust



And the piece de resistance
Kneel, smile, open your mouth, pray





So Rob in honor of your birthday I just want to say, thank you for being you. And thank you for giving me things to giggle, smile and chat with my friends about.


Happy Birthday Rob


Please follow the birthday train, your next stop is Rob-Attack

8 comments:

  1. This is so so sweet! I love it!
    And I truly enjoyed the soundbytes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You included all my favorite Rob sound bites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! yes he is just a man who was already...that was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like throwing his words back at him! LOVE THIS!!!! You make everyone smile, Kassie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!! I love the sound bytes!!! Great job.. I loved this letter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YESSSSSS!!!!! Rob Word Vomit for the WIN!!!!! Love you K!!!!
    xo
    UAB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. I just had to let Rob know how much his words affect people; no matter how awkward, filthy, or just plain adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *gets out of faint*
    What was this post about?
    I only remember hot soundbites...

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors