Thursday, May 17, 2012

Birthday Memories

Welcome to Day 4 of the Rob's Birthday Blog Train!!!!
Today is Birthday Memories day!

So Rob, one of the things you did this past year 
that we really love is.......
 adopting Bear.

We are so happy that you have a special companion, 
that loves you unconditionally.

Dogs are also great for socializing.....
Don't forget all the exercise you'll get from walking....

You also have a happy wagging tail to come home to....

Don't forget - dogs are protective - 
Bear will be a great addition to your security team.....

And we absolutely love listening to you talk about Bear!
It's so sweet!!!!
(Bear talk begins around 4:00)

We applaud you for rescuing Bear from a shelter.
 (but we would never be judgmental if he wasn't)
My two dogs were also rescued, and I think, like Bear, 
they are really appreciative.

So Rob, Ava and Sox wanted me to ask you if  Bear would like to meet for a playdate sometime at the dog park.  
We have some cool dog parks here in Chicago!

I am sure that Bear will bring you many happy memories to come.


Plus how many people have dogs with their own Twitter account! LOL

@BearPattinson


Please follow the birthday train, 
your next stop is 
Rob-Attack

5 comments:

  1. Just hearing him say the word/name "Bear' kills me. Something about the way he rolls his r makes me think 'bare' instead of a dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. "bare" *giggles* - I'm so glad to have you joining me in the gutter J! LOL Just sitting here among my piles of Robp0rn! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. For such a not so "pretty" dog, Bear is certainly adorable. I can see why Rob feel hard for him. I think setting up a play date is a swell idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a good man here! He saved Bear's life and gave him a great home and some adventures! I bet Bear would love to come have a playdate with Sox & Ava! Maybe their "mommy" could have some fun too! ;0)
    Great post my Twi-Twin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rob talking about his doggie is so cute! Just imagine what it would be like if he ever were to talk about a child of his`? *thud*

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors