Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Birthday MrsKassieCullen!!!!!

Wow!  Another year has flown by! 
 We've had a great year, haven't we????
Had so many great Twilighty/Rob times since your last birthday.
So to celebrate,
 I thought we could take a little trip down memory lane
before you open your presents.
Sound good?  Okay, here we go.
You've had a fan-fucking-tastic year babe, 
and you've been lucky enough to meet some amazing people!  
What THEY don't know is that they 
were actually lucky to meet YOU!
You are an amazing person, a wonderful friend, 
fellow pervy h00r, BFF, bloggy buddy and Twi-sister!
Love you babe!
Hope the next year is just as awesome.

And now it's present time......

Ooh La La - it's Cannes Rob just for you bb!  Enjoy!





Okay, now for some birthday suit Rob for your birthday!




Credit to Rob's Button Babe

Make sure you head over to
to continue the birthday celebration!
I have another surprise for you there!!!!
xo
UAB

5 comments:

  1. Awwwwww thank you so much Marie!! I have had a pretty fantastic year since my last birthday. That is an amazing Cannes video! And birthday suit Rob is the perfect icing on the cake ;)

    You're the best, you know that!?! I couldn't have asked for a better person to bring me into the fold of Twilight blogging, it led me to experience these amazing things over the last few years. My first time... seeing Rob (Oprah, Kristen, Taylor and Dakota too) and my first time meeting Peter were both with you and those are things I will never ever forget! You are not only one of the greatest friends, but you helped bring all of these wonderful women into my life. I can never thank you enough for all of it. And now you've got me all crying before I can even get over to 12 Months. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm going to get all weepy!!!!
    I'm glad you liked it!!! {{{MWAH}}}
    xo
    UAB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this on your birthday.
    Marie, you did a great job celebrating with all this
    goodness!!! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS
    Marie,
    That song went so well with the way you flipped those
    pictures on the video.
    Kassie, what a way to remember your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS
    Marie,
    That song went so well with the way you flipped those
    pictures on the video.
    Kassie, what a way to remember your birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors