Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy 26th Birthday Rob!!

Wow Rob, 26!?! You're an old man now. I can still remember being 26, oh wait! I still am 26, but not for much longer. I would just like to say, I hope 26 is as good a year for you as it was for me. I hope it's full of friends, family, challenging (but fun) work, and time to do all the things you love.

So Rob, Happy Birthday from the girls at TJA! Make it a great one!

Photobucket
We hope you get all the kisses your heart desires.
Happy Birthday!


Photobucket
Yeah Rob... we did go there.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow. We'll be just one stop along your birthday train.

To the Mom's out there, we did not forget you. Happy Mother's Day! We hope you get to spend the day with family and that you get something amazing for being such amazing Moms!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post K!
    Can I get in on some of that Rob/Taylor lovin'? LOL
    Can't wait for the birthday train tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors