Sunday, January 31, 2010

Face In Hole Challenge

In checking my sitemeter, I have noticed that a huge chunk of people that end up on my blog used the search words "face in hole twilight".  So it seems like everyone out there loves Face In Hole like I do.  My kids and I could spend hours on that site creating hilarious manips!!!!  Soooooo.........

I'm sure I have not thought this all the way through, but I really thought it would be fun to do a Face in Hole Challenge.  I don't have any prizes or anything like that.  It's just for shits and giggles. (I love Austin Powers, okay? )  So, go to FaceInHole and type in Twilight in the search.....and have at it.  It's loads of fun, and the results can be awesome (or scary, as some of mine are!!! LOL)  Then email your masterpiece to me at mdahlstrom67@gmail.com.  You have until Feb. 13th.....I will post all the results on Valentines Day.  Maybe once I post them, you guys can vote for the best.  (I'll work on that)   I can't wait to see all of your creations.  Click here to see my creations (some good, some bad): Twilight Junkies Anonymous Face In Hole Challenge

Rob and I can't wait to see your pics!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors