Thursday, January 7, 2010

Leaked Eclipse Script

So, did you or did you not read the Eclipse script????????  Okay, I admit it.....I did. Don't judge me.  I  could NOT to go to sleep last night until I finished it.  I thought for sure I would have a snow day today, so I  wasn't too worried about staying up late last night.  Of course, the snow gods had other things in mind for me....and I was teaching today.  (hoping for one tomorrow though!)

So am I a baddddd girl??????  I could not stop myself!!!!  I have absolutely no self control when it comes to.....anything, especially Twi-related stuff!  I don't want to comment about it until I read it at least one more time.....so give me a day or two.  I will say that I was pretty happy with it, but I need some time to pick it apart.  I was just wondering if you were able remain an Eclipse virgin.....or did you pop your cherry?????  Post in the comments.  :)

Did you peek??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors