Saturday, January 30, 2010

Limited Edition Film Cell from Twilight DVD

I don't understand why everyone can't just sell the same DVD everywhere.  Last year,  I pre-ordered the Twilight DVD at Hot Topic thinking that would be THE place to get it.  They were offering the limited edition film cell.  So I went for it.  Afterwards I found out about the 3-disc set from Target.  Now I've learned my lesson.  I would have definitely rather had the 3rd disc.  However, Target is now offering the 3-disc set of New Moon and also offering the limited edition film cell.  I am totally there.....getting ready to pre-order that baby right now.  I don't know how many of you got the film cell last year at Hot Topic, but just to give you a preview of what the New Moon film cell might look like, here is mine from Twilight.
Side 1
Side 2

I don't know how well you can see the piece of film, but it is Edward and Bella when he shows her his room.  A pretty good part, I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors