Tuesday, January 26, 2010

These Rob Pics Make My Inner Beatlefan Happy!

If you read my post last week, you know that I was, and still am a HUGE Beatles Fan.....so when I saw the pics of Rob from the Wonderland photo shoot, I almost died and went to heaven.  He totally looks like a young, hot John Lennon.  Dontcha think????  Okay, I've always found John sexy, but I have to say, Rob has him beat.  I know my Beatle fan buds think I'm being blasphemous!  LOL  

I created a little montage of John and Rob.......*sigh*......






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors