Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thank You Supporting My Addiction!

My birthday is coming up on the 27th, but on Father's Day I was lucky enough to get a few presents early.

I would like to thank the following people for supporting my addiction......

My mom and dad (well, mostly my mom) for getting me this epic Eclipse shirt!  Yay!  Now I have something new to wear on the 29th/30th!!!!!  Thanks have to go to my amazing sister Barb, without whom my mom would have gotten the wrong shirt, wrong size....yadda, yadda, yadda.
This is me in my daughter's room. She is allowed to have Edward on her walls! LOL
 And of course my sister and BFF Barb, who, as a fellow Twilight Junkie, always supports my addiction.  She got me this really cool picture disc, vinyl record that has "Meet Me On The Equinox", "Possibility" and "Satellite Heart".  Yes, I am old enough that I actually still have a turntable, that works!  The record actually sounds pretty good.  Might have something to do with the fact that it isn't completely scratched like all my other remaining records are. (Don't have many anymore....my vinyl collection was lost in a crawlspace flood 2 years ago).  Anyway, this is something I am definitely going to hang up on the wall.  Thanks!!!! 
My actual birthday is Sunday, but I figured why wait to post my gifts, because there is no way that my hubward and kids (well one of the kids) will get me anything remotely Twilight-related, just on principal.  Matthew (my 6 year old) said he will tell my husband that he wants to get me the Edward Barbie doll, but I know how that will go over.  So, I'm not holding my breath.

2 comments:

  1. The shirt is really cute!!! Twilight on vinyl so cool!!!

    Twilight enablers are so awesome. Happy early Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chickie! I was at Hot Topic yesterday and they had the whole New Moon soundtrack on vinyl for 1/2 off...it was like $12.98. Didn't buy it though...used my money to buy Remember Me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors