Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Look

A new look.....AGAIN?????
Yeah, that's the way I roll.
I may have said this last time, 
but I'm the person who would rearrange the furniture
every few weeks if my family would tolerate it!  LOL

So the blog has become the object of my compulsive behavior.

I have a Christmas post coming up a little later today, so stay tuned!

credit to whoever made this - it's awesome!

I couldn't just post without a little Robp0rn, could I?????
Laters, baby
xo


UPDATE!!!!
Amanda Bell has my sister Barb's Twilight tree pictured in you post about Twilight themed Christmas Decorations!!!!!!!!!
Check it out here.......

2 comments:

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors