Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Twilight Junkie Tuesday Featuring.....Barb!

I know it's been a while since we did Twilight Junkie Tuesday.  Just can't get the junkies to do their homework!!!
Finally strong-armed nicely convinced my sister to answer the freakin' questions.  I talk about her all the time....she my bestest friend!  So now it's your turn to get to know Barb!

[Don't forget to come back tomorrow for our Epic Eclipse DVD Party Post!]

That's me on the left and Barb on the right.  One of my favorite pics....we are so f*cking cute!

What got you into Twilight? 
My sister Marie made me go to see Twilight in January 2009, when its theater run was almost over.  I just went because she didn’t want to go by herself.  The movie was really great, so I asked her if I could borrow her Twilight book, then New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn all within a two week period.  I was officially hooked.

Do your family and friends know how deep your twi-obsession goes (be specific about what your obsession is, how do you hide it, or how do you advertise It) 

Everyone knows of the obsession I have.  Some people tease and some people roll their eyes, I could give a shit.  I like what I like so fuck off!!!!!!  I have sympathy for all my twi-sister’s out there who have asshole family member’s that give them shit daily about Twilight.  I have a Twilight Christmas Tree and I dedicate it to all those who can not have one.  I sleep under my Edward comforter every night.  And I have been seen driving around town with my Edward stand up. My sis Marie gave me a purse Edward to keep with me at all times ( thanks Marie) [Note from Marie: You're Welcome!]

Are you team Edward, team Jacob, team (fill in the blank)? Why, is it because of the character or the person that plays them in the movie? 

I’m team Edward, Edward in the book is the fantasy perfect love, Rob on screen is lovely British eye-candy.  I will admit to lusting after Taylor, I had an official 18th birthday countdown.  I wanted the world to know that I was no longer a pedophile.

Which Twilight book is your favorite and why?
 
I think my favorite book is Breaking Dawn.  I love feathers and romantic private islands, take me Edward!!!! I also love when Bella is exploring all her new strength, I laughed all through those scenes. 

If you read fanfic and your willing to admit it which is your favorite story?

I have not read any fan fic yet. It drives Marie crazy.  I don’t have time to read anything right now.  I may read the gangster one over the Christmas holiday.
[Note from Marie and Kassie-we will get you hooked on EP!]

Which person would you most likely still be into if they were not involved in Twilight; explain why.
 
I really enjoy Kristen and Rob in other movies I have seen them in.  And I’d love to see Taylor as an action hero in some high velocity movie.

If you ever met your favorite Twilight star how would you react? What would you do or say.
 
It is likely that I would be arrested for sexual assault if it was Rob or Taylor.  There would be a lot of gushing (not that kind you pervs), I meant words of praise.  They would not get away from me without photographic evidence of such a momentous occasion.

If you were to replace any person in Twilight who would you replace them with and why.
 
I wouldn’t replace anyone.  Before see a movie you can imagine all kinds of actors, but now these actors are the characters and replacing them would be a sin.They shouldn’t have replaced Victoria, I totally didn’t like Ron Howard’s kid.

How many times have you read the Twilight Saga? If you've read it multiple times, what makes you keep rereading? If you've only read it once, why haven't you reread it?????
 
I have read seven times.  I’ll read it more I just don’t have reading time right now.

What is your most precious item in your Twilight collection and why? (share pics if possible) 

My autographed copy of Twilight that I got sign by Stephanie after the Oprah Show.

That's Barb's red and black checked shoulder! LOL

What is the craziest Twilight related thing you've done? (include pics if possible) 
I drove around Oak Lawn with Life-Size Edward strapped in as my navigator.


What is your favorite song from the Twilight Saga and why? I’ll have to say “Supermassive Black Hole” and “Decode” they were the first soundtrack and they are great to sing along with in the car.

Tell us your favorite quote from each book? 

Give me a break, I just took a quiz at school.

Has Twilight taken over your life? Explain

How can something can take over your life, when it is your life.

Tell us anything else Twilighty about yourself that you would like to share.

I believe that I sparkle in the sunlight.


Stay tuned for tomorrow's Epic Eclipse DVD Party post!!!!

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Barb finally, shesh lol.

    I too like to believe I sparkle in the sunlight.

    You should definitely read EP, I'm thisclose *holds fingers really close together* to getting my brother to read it. He doesn't particularly like Twilight (read: has never read it but listened to my thoughts on it and was really creeped out by the imprinting on the baby with the shitty name.) but I told him about EP and he said he might read it.

    BTW I love getting together with you and making snarky and pervy comments about Rob/Edward/Taylor/Jacob/Twilight I could go on and on... oh and killing Bella LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear from Barb after all the references, though Barb I did see you on video after you left Oprah in the car. And I have now seen your tree, which is awesome!

    "I like what I like so f*ck off!"

    Can that become the offical Twilight fan quote?

    And yes over Christmas break, we would all REALLY like you to read "the mafia one" fanfiction story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb,
    I feel like I know you already, you seem a clone to Marie. Love the tree, cake you helped with, and that you tell everyone off who just doesn't get it.
    I'm the EP junkie, and am here to hold your hand when you read it. If you think you got obsessed with Twilight, EP will own you, get my email from Marie as soon as you start reading it, and you really should make time to read it...
    Thanks for sharing the tree with me because I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finals are next week then I can read anything I want I promise I'll try. But I already have Twilight on my bedside ready to read next wednesday night.
    Thanks for all the great commemnts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so lucky to have each other to share in this Twilight adventure. It was a pleasure getting to know you. Good luck at school :)

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors