Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Help! I need ideas!

My school where I teach is having a Family Reading Night this Thursday. We are all choosing a book to read (or in my case, an excerpt) and dressing up as a character in the book. Of course, I don't need to tell you that I am attempting to dress as Bella - well, Bella after gaining 100 pounds! LOL Anyway, I am going to read an excerpt from Twilight. Here's where I need your help. I was planning on reading Chapter 3 - Phenomenon. Then last night, I was skimming through other chapters and now I don't know. If you were going pick one part of Twilight to read that would be representative of the whole book, what part would you pick???? Remember, this is a K-5 school, so nothing too racy. I already have a small following of 5th grade girls (my students from last year) that have already read the whole series, but I know younger students will come. Please let me know what you think in the comments section! Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors