Friday, November 6, 2009

Lurkers.....you know who you are! ;)

It has come to my attention that there are quite a few lurkers out there. YOU know who you are.....you stop by, pant over a few pics for RPattz, and then you leave. I compare this blog to a party and I am Monica from Friends....you know she always got when it came to parties. "I'm always the hostess!!!" (I am so like Monica is many ways BTW) It just bums me out that no one leaves any comments or any other evidence that they were here. I know the name is Twilight Junkies ANONYMOUS, but I didn't think anyone would take that last word so seriously. LOL Honestly, how can anyone look a picture like this...........

and not make a comment???? Seriously!!!! You are stronger than I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors