Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rob....the perve????? LMAO!!!!!


Robert Pattinson, Ellen DeGeneresMichael Rozman/Warner Bros.

This is too friggin' funny. While Robert Pattinson taped a segment for the The Ellen DeGeneres Show(airing Friday), he asked a fan to strip off her clothes. And she did!

"I was doing a preinterview for this [show], and I immediately regretted saying that," the awkwardly adorable R.Pattz says. "I sound like I'm actually just abusing my position.

"It was after a period of signing 500 signatures, and one of [the fans] just came up. You kind of get 10 seconds with each person and you never really say anything, and I kind of got bored of saying, 'Hey, how are you doing?' And [the fan] said in her 10 seconds, 'What can I do to get your attention?' I was like, 'Um, just take your clothes off.' And she stood there and frantically started taking her clothes off and got dragged out of the room by security. I never felt more terrible."

This makes us love Rob 10 times more! Perverted, huh? We would start messing with fans, too, after a while. Actually, we're shocked R.Pattz hasn't done it more. He has so much power over these helpless ones! Might as well make it entertaining.

Source: E!Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors