Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Twilight Parties past.....

So I am so hyper about this whole Oprah thing, I just need something to do the keep busy. Here are some pics that I have not uploaded yet. These pics are from my Twilight DVD party in March and my daughter's 9th birthday this past July. Of course it was a Twilight theme....that's my girl!
Twilight DVD Party.....March '09
I wished I would have thought to take pics of the food and decorations. You can see the Alice twinkle lights in the background.
We definitely need an Edward cutout for next time!
Barb enjoying a blood red Strawberry Margarita
We also had Vampire Venom (aka: red jello shots)




Lauren's 9th Birthday...................

This cake #1 for the sleepover. I made one layer chocolate and one layer red velvet. Trying to get the Twilight colors.

This is cake #2 for the family party the next day.

You cannot have a Twilight Party without Twizzlers!!!!! I found a new use for my Edward thermos.
I created "Pin the Apple on the Book" by painting a Twilight book cover and cutting out apples for the girls to attach to it.
My sister and niece did the balloons and streamers.....very impressive! And the Alice twinkle lights.
I don't even know where I came up with this idea.....but I made 3 of them. Just printed off pics and cut them from magazines. Then decorated with markers and ran a ribbon through them.




Lauren & Cousin Robyn with my Edward lunchbox.

Okay, so I went to the party store and found Edward and Isabella confetti. I took all of the Isabella ones and cut off the ISA to create Bella confetti. P.S. I saved these for the New Moon DVD party....LOL.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors