Friday, November 20, 2009

So???? What did you think?


I know many of you went to see New Moon at Midnight last night. I'm so jealous. I know that sounds crazy since I already saw it last week for the Oprah show. However, if I had not gotten lucky enough to see that early screening, I would be going completely nuts right now, because I still would not be seeing it until Sunday. So, what did you think??? Let me know....leave a comment. How did you like the end? Were you like, WTF????? Barb and I were. We thought the film broke or something. LOL
I just needed a cute picture.....I love this one. Kristen is the luckiest girl on earth!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors