Saturday, March 27, 2010

Robert Pattinson tells MTV UK that he asked Kristen Stewart “out a lot”



March 26, 4:37 PMDC GLBT Arts ExaminerSamuel Lora



Summit Entertainment 2010: Eclipse will hit theatres June 30th, 2010

The lead and heartthrob of this month’sRemember Me and this summer’s third installment of the Twilight Saga,“Eclipse”, Robert Pattinson opens more and more about fellow actress and lady-friend Kristen Stewart.
The scruffy actor admits to MTV UK that he thought Stewart was special from the moment they met: "I do think Kristen is amazing. I wanted to work with her the moment I met her. Our chemistry was so good. I asked her out a lot but she wasn’t having it.”
Adding that being recognized and thought of as a sex symbol hasn’t hurt his cause.
"I have been lucky, of course. Like, last year, if I went out, I’d have to fight to chat someone up. This year, I look exactly the same, which is really scruffy, and yet lots of people seem to have just changed their minds and decided I’m really sexy."
Eclipse opens in theatres nationwide on June 30th. Check out Regal Theatres in DC/VA [[HERE]]

Robert Pattinson tells MTV UK that he asked Kristen Stewart “out a lot”

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors