Saturday, March 27, 2010

Standing in Rob's Footsteps! SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

A month or so ago, I posted a video of Rob being interviewed standing in the Hot Topic at Orland Square Mall. To see the video again, click here .  And as I said in my post, I would stand on that very spot and drink in the Rob vibes.  Well Barb and I were doing the mall crawl a few weeks ago, and reminded here that she was standing in the very spot the Precious had stood when he was  here.  Soooo, being the Twitards (I ♥ JJ and STY!) that we are, we of course whipped out the cell phones and took pics.....and here they are.  I know, we are such dorks!  Of course Jake (my obnoxious 13 year old) was like, OMG what are you guys doing?????  He was totally embarrassed....LMAO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors