Monday, March 15, 2010

Still Working On My Review of Remember Me

Sorry, but I am still working on my review of Remember Me.  I've been processing it all weekend since I saw the movie.  Then all the sudden, this morning in the shower (where I do my best thinking apparently) my thoughts about the movie started coming together.  So I grabbed a piece of paper and started scribbling them down.  I'll get it together soon, I promise.  I will say that I absolutely loved it.

Rob says, "C'mon....it's not friggin rocket science!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors