Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Fun

Here's a little Halloween fun for your enjoyment!
Halloween is my favorite holiday.  
Yes, seriously.  It is.

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

I apologize to all you Team Taycob fans out there, but I had to cast him as the Monster! LOL
I'm all about Team Edward here.
♥♥♥
With Halloween around the corner, I've been trying to figure out what to dress up as.
Being a 2nd grade teacher has it's perks you know!  
I get to dress up and look ridiculous if I choose to be.

I have a question for you?
Are you planning on dressing up this year?
If so, what are you going as?  Is it Twilighty related?
Tell us in the comments! :)

I was just thinking - 
if Rob and Kristen were to dress up for Halloween,
what would they wear?
Here are some of my ideas (with a little help from FaceinHole!)







This is not my last Halloween post.  Not by a long shot! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Rob and Kris should def go with the Woody and Jessie costumes.

    I'm still not 100% on my costume.. thinkin 80s chick... I got my crimper ready and Hard Rock Cafe sweatshirt ready to be butchered to get the one shoulder look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. die frankenTay die! he he
    Rob as Woody..you're favorite toy. It just makes good sense.

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors