Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Twilight Junkie Tuesday Featuring.....Katie!

Welcome to Twilight Junkie Tuesday featuring Katie!  

Katie is my cousin and one of my first blog followers!  She recently became an author on Twilight Junkies Anonymous!  

-What got you into Twilight?
The end of summer 2008, my father-in-law was getting remarried. I got Twilight as a book to read once I finished the book I was reading at the time while on vacation. I ended up getting extremely sick. Over the week we were in Utah for the wedding I finished Twilight, purchased New Moon, Eclipse, & Breaking Dawn. I read the first 3 while we were in Utah and most of the 4
th. I ended up finishing the 4th book once we got home.

-
Do your family and friends know how deep your twi-obsession goes (be specific about what your obsession is, how do you hide it, or how do you advertise it)
My husband and my mom know I love Twilight. (I love the whole vampire/werewolf thing in general) I don't think my obsession is too deep, but I do love me some of them boys :)

-
are you team edward, team jacob, team (fill in the blank)? Why, is it because of the character or the person that plays them in the movie?
It depends. They are both good looking boys. I think the perfect man would be a mix btwn Edward &Jacob. Edward is romantic and intense while Jacob is more relaxed and loving. Which “Team” I am on is pretty much whoever has the best lines / who I am reading about at that moment.

-
Which Twilight book is your favorite and why?
I don't have a favorite, I truly do love them all. However, I think I like the intensity of Eclipse the best. There is so much going on but its not overwhelming.
-If you read fanfic and your willing to admit it which is your favorite story?
I haven't :(
- which person would you most likely still be into if they were not involved in Twilight; explain why.
Can I just say boys? Those are some amazing looking boys and I think they are all great actors

-
If you ever met your favorite Twilight star how would you react? What would you do or say.
I like to think I would be calm, maybe ask for a hug and autograph. Tell them I love their work etc.. However I would probably be extremely giddy and forget anything I have ever even though about saying to them

-
If you were to replace any person in Twilight who would you replace them with and why.
Ummm.. Maybe replace Kristen with me. So I can be the one all cuddled up to the cute boys.. 
For real tho, the only “casting” that kinda sucked was the whole Victoria thing. I think Rachelle should have stuck it out for Eclipse.

-
How many times have you read the Twilight Saga? If you've read it multiple times, what makes you keep rereading? If you've only read it once, why haven't you reread it?????
I have only read it once though I think about re-reading it all the time. I keep saying I am going to read them again before the movie comes out but I am always either reading something else at that time or am not really into reading at all .

What is your most precious item in your Twilight collection and why? (share pics if possible)
Don't really have one. I have all 4 books & all 3 movies.

What is the craziest Twilight related think you've done? (include pics if possible)
Nothing :( I dont have any friends that are really into it

What is your favorite song from the Twilight Saga and why?
Meet me on the Equinox. I think it is a gorgeous song and it works so well in the movie
 Tell us your favorite quote from each book?
No coffins, no piled skulls in the corners; I don’t even think we have cobwebs… what a disappointment this must be for you. --Edward, Twilight

You’re only a senior once. Might as well document the experience. Alice, New Moon
How many times have you been a senior? - Bella, New Moon

Odd as this might sound, I suppose I’m glad you’re here, Jacob. – Edward, Eclipse
You mean 'as much as I'd like to kill you, I'm glad she's warm,' right? -Jacob, Eclipse

Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? Youre not taking him to a strip club, are you? --Bella, Breaking Dawn

-Has Twilight taken over your life? Explain.
Nope, not really.

 Tell us anything else Twilighty about yourself that you would like to share.
When New Moon came to dvd I was just out of the hospital and made my mom go purchase it for me so I could have it right away. I have also watched Eclipse a few times online since it came out in theaters. I couldnt stand not watching it more then once. I even made my mom go with me the day it came out and then went again 2 days later with my husband. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Has twilight taken over your life?
    nope, not really
    WHAT? lol that's okay we still love hearing about your exp with twilight!!!

    great quotes you picked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie thanks for sharing :)

    I love your quotes especially "You're not taking him to a strip club, are you?" ahhhhahahaha Bella's so silly.

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors