Monday, May 3, 2010

Countdown to Oprah

To say that I am freaking out right now......would be an exaggeration.  I'm not freaking out, I just feel a little bit like this...........
all spluttering and twitchy.  
I am completely at loose ends right now.

Here are the facts - 
1) I am about to see the most beautiful man on the face of the earth, very soon
AND
I've been developing a lovely zit on my nose.  
 SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?WTF???????

2) Tomorrow is a Twilighty related event (shhhhh!) but before I can even get to that, I have to go to a meeting that will have me walking into my classroom late, and then turn around and take my class on a field trip, (I HATE FIELD TRIPS BTW!) and then leaving school early (don't forget Lesson Plans!) to go pick up my niece to watch my kids during the secret Twilighty events.

3) Wrench in the works......My sister got a call from Oprah today because she is being considered to be in a group of Twilight fans that will be Skyped into the show.....taking above mentioned niece with her.  Therefore leaving me without a babysitter for the aforementioned secret Twilighty events! So we are waiting around to see if she gets a call from the show.....lots of things up in the air.

4) I need to make a sign that says Happy Birthday Rob! 
 Instead, I'm screwing around on the computer. This is probably what I'll end up with!  WTF is wrong with me?

5) The secret (or not so secret at this point) Twilighty events continue the next day.....another day of lesson plans.  You people who can just call in to work, and you're done - have it made. Writing lesson plans totally sucks!  Especially if you're really sick!  LOL
I hope you did your lesson plans!

6) I haven't even started to think about what I'm doing with my hair.....however I think I'm all set with clothes.

You know what? I'm just gonna sit back right now - watch a little Twilight - and hopefully go to sleep soon .



Good night Twilight Junkies.....see ya soon!  Hopefully with some great shit to share!

1 comment:

  1. I WISH I had those worries...seriously...I'll trade you! LOL :) Secret Twilighty events sound fun! You must tell ASAP! OH, and pics...we need pics!

    Tess

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors