Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Counting Down The Hours Until Ellen Later Today!!!!

Like all good little Twilight Junkies, I am counting down the hours until I can come home and dig into my DVR for heaping helping of Rob! I love when Rob is on Ellen because she is so funny and she brings out the funniest stuff out of him.
ellen 300x181 Robert Pattinson on Ellen Wednesday
And that hair! Did I mention that I think it is really sexy????? Really SEXY!!!!! I love it. Reese, you are one lucky lady! Well, not as lucky as Kristen thought.


Here's little preview -

1 comment:

  1. I love it and can't wait I'm so lame but I'm really glad Ellen comes on after General Hospital I dont want to miss either show lol. And you are right Ellen always gets the best interview out of Rob. Do you think it's because he knows she is not interested in him? Maybe he is a little more comfortable because he knows she isnt picturing him naked. ohhhhh naked Rob! See I couldnt get a good interview out of him.

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors