Saturday, May 22, 2010

Neutron Star Collision - PERFECT!!!!



I finally had a chance to do a search for the lyrics of Neutron Star Collision. I'd heard it, but had not really paid attention to the lyrics. This song is perfect.  The lyrics just work for Edward and Bella.  I love when a song fits a person, a character or a movie.  It gives me goosebumps.  This song also has that epic build-up that I've come to love in Muse songs.....slow, but then going into rock out mode.  Do you think it's perfect????







Muse: Neutron Star Collision

I was searching 
You were on a mission 



Then our hearts combined like 
A Neutron Star Collision 

I had nothing left to lose 
You took your time to choose 
Then we told each other with no trace of fear that 

Our love would be forever 
And if we died 
We died together 
And I 
I said never 
Cause our love would be forever 

The world is broken 
And halo's fail to glisten 
We tried to make a difference but 
No one wants to listen 
Hail, the preachers fake and proud 
Their doctrines will be cloud 
Then they'll dissipate 
Like snowflakes in an ocean 

Love is forever 
And we'll die 
we'll die together 
And I 
I said never 
Cause our love could be forever 

Now, I've got nothing left to lose 
You take your time to choose 
I can tell you now without a trace of fear 
That my love will be forever 
And we'll die 
we'll die together 
And I 
I will never 
Cause our love 
Will be forever


Here's the making of the video with Muse.....

Here is a fan-made video for Neutron Star Collision....this will hold us over until the real one is released :)
I'm thinking that Neutron Star Collision would work well (maybe even better) in Breaking Dawn, no?
Well, if "I'll Follow You Into the Dark" by Death Cab for Cutie is not in Breaking Dawn, I'm going to be pissed! Just sayin'......

So, whaddaya think?


UPDATE: woohoo!  Here's the OFFICAL video for Neutron Star Collison!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the clip of Edward and Bella kissing in this video! I'm such a perv:)
    I wrote my first post today on blogspot. It's under robzsinger, check it out!
    I need to get me one of the eclipse countdown gadgets. Can't wait-squeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I'm telling you....that making out scene at the beginning of the movie, gets ya going! LOL I'm heading over to check out your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it longer or that's all in this scene?

    ReplyDelete
  4. *spoiler alert* don't read this if you don't want to know...

    @melcitron - it's much longer in the movie....Edward is like whispering between kisses, "marry me" and Bella is like "no" and and Edward just keeps saying it, and she keeps saying no. GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're gonna die! I'm telling you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok and the other one? (how many in fact)

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors