Friday, May 21, 2010

I Am Liking This Dirty Rob!!!!



I have to admit, and I am sure there are some that will think I'm being blasphemous, but I wasn't really digging Bel Ami Rob.  What I mean is that that costume was not doing much for me and neither was the hair or the top hat.  Maybe it's just me.   I'm sure I will be panting and drooling when I do finally see the movie, but based on the still shots.....meh.  
However, this hot, dirty, depression era Rob, I am liking soooooo much.  I love the hair, the clothes....the dirt. LOL  When I see the pics with Kinko, I can't help thinking about that one scene.  You know the one I mean....awkward!!!!  I can't wait to see how Rob plays that one out. :)  I am really excited about Water for Elephants.  If you haven't read the book - read it!  I'm reading the script right now and it's really good too so far.  So for your viewing pleasure......
Credit to whereever these pictures came from....I have no idea.  They are ALL over the place!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Maybe its the history whore in me or as some may call it history nerd, I'm lovin the Bel Ami pics. And the WFE pics are also great... but I like clean(ish) Rob better, I say ish b/c who knows how clean he ever really gets ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahh! I miss the hair but I love seeing him laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely amazed at how different Rob looks from character to character, photo shoot to photo shoot. Just when I think I've found my favorite, another one comes along. I can't wait to watch him play a manwhore in Bel Ami and I can't wait to watch him with Reese Witherspoon in WFE. I seriously felt like crying when I saw the WFE set pics. He looks so happy. I just want to snap his sexpenders ;)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors