Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Seeing Eclipse and Rob - All Within 24 Hours!!!!! O....M.....E!!!!!! Part 2

Whew! That last post was....um....LONG!  As I was typing away, I realized that I  needed to divide this into 2 posts.  So this post is going to be about our Adventures at the Oprah show.


The adventure started this morning when I had to set the alarm for 3:50 a.m. (shit, I better remember to fix that!!!!) to get get ready to go.  Things were going along great, until I ripped the sleeve of my brand new Twilight shirt.  Luckily I'm pretty handy with the needle and thread, but that just threw me into a tailspin, because now I'm running late.


We got down there a little after six and we got in line.  Of course, there are no bathrooms in the line for Oprah....so now WTF are you supposed to do???  I had to walk over to Subway and buy a stupid bag of chips just to the bathroom.  Seriously.  Maybe Oprah has some deal with them, because everywhere I went had signs that said bathrooms for customers only.  Subway was the one place I could use the bathroom and spend the least amount of money. Anyway, I made it back to the line, just in the nick of time before we went in.  Whew!


In the waiting room, we waited, very impatiently, for and hour and a half.  That was torture, I tell you!  Torture.  We were sitting across for one of the groups of lucky girls that Rob paid a visit to last night, and they showed us their picture with Rob.  They told them that they were going to be Skyped into the show and that they were coming to their house to set up, and then they showed up with Rob!  The killer part is my sister Barb got a call on Monday about the Skype thing and if they picked her, she would need to be available Tuesday night.  So she was in the running!!!! So close!!!!!!  I really think, judging by the girls that were picked, that they were really looking for the 14 year old group.


Anyway, when they called our numbers, we actually got pretty good seats!  Not down in the very front, but in the stadium farthest on the right facing the stage. So we were like, 30 feet away from Rob maybe.  When Rob, Kristen and Taylor came out, the audience lost it!  Seriously! It was crazy.  Rob was wearing a brown button down shirt, jeans and those famous shoes that he has that match Kristen's.  Kristen was wearing capri length leggings, a olive green long top and gorgeous heels.  Taylor was the most dressed up with a suit jacket and pants, dress shoes.  Side note - Taylor's dad was in the audience.  Trying to keep a low profile on the show, but they did get him to talk to us before the show, and he has the same voice as Taylor!


Here are some things to look forward to when you see the show:
- the video of Rob visiting those houses last night was freaking hilarious.  The one house, they took forever to answer the door, and when the finally did, Rob was like, "I was about to break into your house".   At the second house, Rob rang the doorbell, and a dog started barking.  So Rob is like, "oooh, they have a  dog" and then he kinda woofed at the dog.  SOOOO CUTE!!!!  The best part was watching Rob watch the videos because he is like cracking up at himself, but you can tell he's kinda embarrassed too.
- they also did one in LA where Taylor surprised a sorority of girls and they all are getting to go the Eclipse premiere!
- Oprah asked THE question about what is going on between Rob and Kristen.  You knew she would.  They just keep coming up with newer and better ways to completely avoid answering that question.  Today Rob's response was, "Kristen is pregnant!"  LOL  Then Kristen said, "But he's carrying it"  She said something like do you really think these hips could handle giving birth or something like that....I can't remember exactly what she said, but something goofy like that, and then of course that was it.  They never answered the question.
- Rob mentioned that he was getting ready to film Water for Elephants, and me and like one other person were like "woohoo!".  Me and that other person must have been the only 2 that have read it I guess.  LOL
- One girls stood up and talked about how much she admired Kristen, and while she was talking, we are right behind her!!!!  I don't know how well you will be able to see us, but look for the pink shirt (me) and the green shirt (Victoria).  Then Kristen called her up on the stage and gave her the ring she wore, I think she said in Twilight.


THE BEST MOMENT!  Kassie and I had been kind of daring each other to yell Rob when it was quiet during the breaks.  Then finally, at the last break, Kassie, being the brave woman that she is, yelled "Rob!" and he looked at us, so we started waving like idiots, and he smiled and waved back!!!!!  We just about died right there and then.  The a few minutes later, when they were leaving, the went past us and Victoria called Taylor and he looked and smiled.


Upon leaving, Oprah told us that we would be getting Bella's ring!  So we all got a certificate to send in for Bella's Engagement Ring!  Then there were some ladies outside passing out Eclipse posters and Burger king crowns!  Sweet!




Kassie, Kristen and Victoria....If you guys remember more details, add them in the comments, because I know I'm forgetting stuff in my tired haze.


I know we took some little videos and have more pictures, but I have to go to bed, so I will post now. Enjoy!!!!







9 comments:

  1. Awesome Awesome Awesome! Ok...just had to say that 3 times...try typing it fast...LMAO!

    I can't wait to see the show, and I will look for you girls! Wow...so cool.

    Have a great nights sleep!

    xo J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Are the BK crowns the same as for NM?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. Rob was totally cute throughout the whole thing... and barking at the dog. I literally LOLed it was too darn cute. Damn did those two boys look GOOD! Oprah asked mostly softball questions. Kristen was totally stammering and stuttering throughout. At one point she was poking Taylor in the leg and gesturing at idk what and he just looked at her like 'uh yea sure what?' Rob must have thought "wow that is one loud ass bitch" when I screamed... I will never EVER forget the look on his face. Oh how I wish my brain was a camera. Oh they did a whole segment with Ali Wentworth and some twi-moms. I was like STFU Ali! It was boring and they gave her too much TV time... HELLO Oprah people we want to see ROB and TAYLOR oh yea and Kristen and sure Dakota but really!?! Did you honestly think we wanted to hear her go on and on? No, how about a Q&A? No Q&A well, eff that. Other than those two things Ali going on and on and no questions at all I have no complaints and I will be waiting to watch it when they cut it all nicely into a package and hopefully they leave in the girl that Kristen gave the ring to because we will see your shirt and Victoria's shirt and me doing my best Rob and Kristen impression of fidgeting within an inch of my life to get on camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot to tell me what secret signal you used to tell me hello, Marie. LOL!!! Again, I am just in awe of your adventure. I cannot wait to watch the show when it airs. The part with Rob knocking on people's doors just sounds priceless. I think he has a great sense of humor and is just as sweet in real life as we think he is, don't you? *sigh*

    I can't believe you and only one other person wooted over H2O! Weird.

    @Kassie - Good for you!! You may never get another opportunity like that. Way to grab it by the balls. LOL!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not to get too pervy but that was not the only thing I wanted to grab in inapproprate places ;) I could hardly contain myself and I really hope all of the fidgeting caught their attention. Oh and I forgot Rob did this whole thing about doing an "american" accent and he said sometimes just knowing a few certain words helps him keep the accent going and he used 'water' as his exaple and its the really funny thing between him and Oprah and he tells her what also helped was wanting to be a rapper and he would lay down tracks in an American accent. Could you imagine Robinem LMAO? Oh and Oprah totally steals his book.. I hope they dont cut it. It was pretty funny. I wish I could remember every little detail just incase they cut something but hopefully watching it again will inspire me to remember anything I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. To say that I'm jealous and super stoked for you at the same time, would be an understatement. Bravo for you girls. What an experience. Ride this one as far as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Done & Died!!!!!! (And I usually only say that over hot photos of Rob or the boys!)

    Sincerest thank you for sharing! What a wonderful experience for you guys! I LOVED hearing every detail!

    I feel SO well represented by you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies for all your sweet words! And Big Thanks to Kassie for adding those details! I knew I was forgetting stuff, and you helped so much! I also wanted to include pics in the post with our posters and ring certificates. I'll do those tonight. I had to go to bed last night and now I have to go to work in like a 20 minutes. Back to RL again! UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us the deets! I can't wait for it to air next week...I think I need to call in sick to work! LOL. I bet he was so cute. I love his awkwardness...so irresistable! Taylor too...love him! I can't wait to see the trifecta all together on O! I'll definitely look for you guys...way to go, Kassie, for taking your chance while you had it! Eye contact...squeeeeeeeee!

    Love it!

    Tess

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors