Thursday, May 13, 2010

♪♫♪♫ Hhhhhap-py Birth...day......Mr. Pattinson.....♪♫♪♫

In honor of Rob's birthday, I thought I would have a little photo-fun.

"♪Happy birth-day, Mr. Pattinson....♫"

Rob did say in an interview, that he would like to be President or Prime Minister or something....didn't he????



It wouldn't be a birthday without a cake.....and Rob, I bake a mean cake!
  I couldn't just stop at a cake....no,no,no!  I spared no expense.....look up in the sky!   The Goodyear Guy did look at me kinda weird when I dropped off that big wad of cash yesterday.
My next stop was the tattoo parlor.....I've really been wanting to get a tattoo, and what better day to get it than Rob's birthday.  So in your honor, I present ......my very first tramp stamp!
Rob, seriously....have a wonderful birthday!  Hope you get everything you want, and more!!!!! (And hopefully I can be the one to give it to you! LOL)
 ♥Marie

3 comments:

  1. omE I thought you baked him a cake! LOL

    I'm going to have to check out all these fun sites you find!

    I'd want to blimp him too! *wink, wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one! I want to bake a cake but my daughter will squeal on me and get me in trouble with the hubs. :) Cant wait to watch the O show!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tramp stamp. LOL!!!

    Can't wait to get home tonight and watch the Oprah show. Let me know if we actually get to see you in the audience on it. I won't get home until @ 6 pm tonight and I'm not going to cheat and watch any clips on the internet.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Ask Edward

Twilight Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EP Read-Along with TJA

Photobucket
Mafiaward's h00rs......

TheOnlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen
UtterlyAbsurd Bella
17Forever Lisa
kiTT
BellaDuluk
TwiKiwi50
itsjustme1217
Z Any Mouse
TwiloveSue
Robzsinger
Jen (PE's Ho)
HisBella
rpfangirldc
Jaymes805
Khara
TwitardedMom
norevoli
Cat
Trixie&Tess
ecbcrc4ever
Sara D.
LadyAli
itsroblated

Visitors